Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Royalities & Students Presentations


Ms. 7th Grade











Getting ready
Are you sure everything is set up?




Lights! Camera! Action!
7th & 8th Graders as they present their black history heroes.


Technology integration at its best.
Students using digital camera, projector, radio & video camera
to present their work to their teachers and other class mates.


Ok Students! I see you are all set up for work.
Show me what you got.



Who Am I?


Oh Goodness, I have no idea who student is representing.
Do you?
Here is Madea doing for you her favorite, Hello....




Guess who?
Now this one you know. The turned up sleeve and mike in hand. "hello"
Nickolas Friday

Bob Marley







Dr. Condoleezza Rice, National Security Advisor.




Students I am really impress with your work.